Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rhode Island

While in the States I was able to go to Rhode Island to visit my brother and his family. They moved to RI they same time we moved to Singapore, so I had yet to visit them. It was great to see where they lived, plus I got to meet my nephew for the first time. He is almost 3 months old and is such a laid back baby.

Ashton and Me at Cate's Gymboree class:

Cate is just 3 months younger than Elyse and she was great to be around. She has this wonderful laugh. Here she is blowing bubbles on her dog and thinking it's the funniest thing ever (covering her mouth as she laughs).

One day we went down by the water and walked around. I was so lucky to have great weather during my visit.

Although Elyse would have loved to play with her Aunt, Uncle and cousins (she stayed in CO), I am glad I got to go to RI on my own. This way I could just be Aunt Jenn and not Mommy. It is so much fun being the Aunt.

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

having the Harkless family here is fun.
I can't wait to see the Schmidt family.

Aunt Pat said...

Wonderful family pictures!

Kristen and Eric said...

We really miss you Jenn. We had so much fun having you out here.