Thursday, March 6, 2008

Goosed

Today Elyse and I went to Meyer Park. It's a great place to bring kids. It has multiple playgrounds (with swings!), bike paths, and many soccer fields. It also has geese. Today I wasn't too happy with the geese. When we got there, they were all taking a nap, but as soon as we sat down in the grass, the geese woke up. Instead of heading to the pond, they decided to come straight towards us. Not wanting Elyse to be attacked by a goose, we moved. We were safe for a while, but then the geese came towards us again. They had the whole park, but they kept coming after us. Finally I decided we needed to leave the soccer fields and head for the swings. With us gone, the geese decided to nap again. Although we had to keep dodging geese, Elyse had fun in the soft grass playing with her soccer ball.

Meyer Park is where Elyse first set foot on a soccer field (see previous post). Last time I didn't have my camera, but this time I was prepared. Here are a couple pictures of Elyse: Future Soccer Star.



No comments: