Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Nursery

I have started to nest. Here are some pictures of Baby Girl's Nursery. It doesn't have any furniture it it yet, because Elyse is still using it, but you can at least see what I am putting on the wall.

The artwork is by a local Singaporean artist. Elyse is being my model :)




This is from my mom. I hope you can read what is written on it. I think it's so cute!


The last thing I am going to put up is Baby Girl's name in some fancy, symbolic Chinese writing from a guy in Chinatown.

6 comments:

Kristen and Eric said...

Very cute! It is so much fun to start putting the room together.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So what's the baby girl name??? :-) Cute room.

Aunt Pat said...

Very nice...it won't be long now!

Grandma Schmidt said...

So cute makes me cry with joy.

Aunt Pat said...

I keep looking at this because it's so wonderful!

Grandma Schmidt said...

me too