Monday, October 15, 2012

Dewberry Farm

On Tuesday Anastasia and I had a MOPS field trip to Dewberry Farm.

We were there for about 2 1/2 hours and only did about 1/4 of the things we could do. Although I heard it is CRAZY on the weekends I would like to bring Elyse here. Maybe next year.

"Hay" ride to the pumpkin patch


Each kid got to get a tiny pumpkin for free.

Next Anastasia went on a cow train ride



It took us mom's by surprise when the tractor took our kids way far away. I'm glad none of them were crying. If they were, we didn't hear them ;)
Anastasia and I then went on this slide. She could have done this all day.
Dewberry Farm had a barn full up lit-up pumpkins all carve very intricately. From Disney characters to football teams, to famous people and animals. It was pretty cool and very dark. I almost lost Anastasia a few times.
While at the farm we also fed goats, visited animals and had a picnic. At the end of our time at the farm we stopped by the little playground and had some fun.


Good Fall Fun :)

No comments: