Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween and all the festivities that lead up to it were so much fun this year. This was the first year I went to a proper farm/pumpkin patch and I am looking forward to it in years to come.

I seem to carve pumpkins in the same way each year, so this time I printed out some ideas and had the girls pick which faces they wanted. Elyse's pumpkin is on the left and Anastasia's is on the right.  As always, I think the best part of carving pumpkins is roasting the seeds afterward :)

I attempted a Halloween pumpkin theme dinner. We attempted to make jack o' lantern pizzas (Toby's is the plain pepperoni pizza) and I carved the peppers to look like jack o' lanterns as well. Maybe next year I'll get dry ice for a witch's brew.


After dinner the girls got ready for Trick or Treating. Enjoy seeing A in her ears, because she didn't wear them for very long.

Minnie and Ariel:


It's getting dark....
It was fun walking around the neighborhood with the girls. In the process we got to meet our neighbors :)



Our neighborhood is on the small size, but it seemed just the right size for the girls. They got a lot of candy and had a lot of fun in the process.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Lisel said...

so cute and fun!!

Aunt Pat said...

Love your halloween pizzas