Thursday, February 14, 2008

Silent Observer

I love to watch Elyse.

Now that she can sit up, she is more content to be left alone and play. I think to myself that I can read or get something done during this time, but I always find myself watching my daughter.

She is fasinating.

It is so fun to watch her explore her world and learn new things. It's great to see her reach for a toy just out of reach and then wiggle to get it or look at a new toy studying how it works. As I sit and type right now she is sticking a toy in her mouth and blowing razzberries at the same time-it's so entertaining! Earlier she was trying to figure out the carpet. Since she spits up so much I usually have her on a blanket, but she decided to pull back the blanket and found what was underneath-the carpet! She was just starting at it for awhile, then set touched it and grabbed it, finially she dove in face first and tasted it.

I love to watch Elyse.

No comments: