Sunday, December 19, 2010

Aunt Lisel

Lisel stuck around after Jan and Jack had to go home so we got some one on one time with her.


One day we headed across the street to the Chinese Gardens. I thought this pose was cute:




On another day we head for Sentosa. We took the cable car to the little island.



After the cable car, we walked to the beach through the Merlion Walk. It has a mosaic fountain that is beautiful. Here Elyse is posing again:


We got to the beach and Lisel and Elyse had a great time while I fed Anastasia. I joined them and they continued to swim while I napped A in the Bjorn. (A was very flexible this day which I was grateful for.)
After the beach we had some lunch right next to the water and then Lisel and Elyse went on the Luge. It looks like they had a fantastic time.

We had a wonderful time with Aunt Lisel and we miss here dearly!

1 comment:

Lisel said...

Thanks for posting!! MIss you guys!