Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve in the Tropics

On the morning of Christmas Eve we decided to go swimming. A little different than what we did growing up :)






Elyse has the Singapore picture pose down:

After swimming we went over to my friend Jessica's house for dinner. I guess the swimming was tiring because Elyse fell asleep on the ride over there.

We arrived to a beautifully decorated house and a view of snow falling outside (we can pretend right?)


The kids table:



We had a great time at Jessica's and then we hurried to church for a candle light service. We were late and had to sit in the over flow room which did not have candles, but a little girl was nice enough to give one to Elyse.


After church we went home, tucked the kids into bed and brought out all the presents. I always loved waking up on Christmas morning with presents magically appearing under the tree (even after I found out about Santa.) That excitement is still with me and I couldn't wait for the next morning.

You can see more pictures of Christmas Eve on Camille and Jessica's blog.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

I am so happy to see you had a wonderful Christmas. and I liked the stockings filled!!