Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 Today the girls and I went to the SAS (Singapore American School) Pumpkin Patch. I wanted to get the typical pumpkin patch pictures, but Anastasia was not liking the hay at all. So, we tried some other things. Although I'm not really liking these pictures, this is what I got:


 The Singapore "pumpkin patch" has basketball hoops and palm trees. What does yours have?

 Elyse picked out a little pumpkin to paint. It wasn't until after she was done I began to wonder how I was going to get in home (in a taxi with 2 kids) without getting paint everywhere. What I wound up doing was getting a plastic bag form the bake sale and wrapping it in that. I think Elyse has forgotten about it and I'm glad because it is really ugly now :( That's ok. I wasn't really about the pumpkin, but the experience.
Although A wasn't a fan of hay, she did like the cookie we bought :)
 At home the girls changed outfits and I got some more shots that I like a little more :)

 For reference I included pictures from the past 2 years. The girls have changed so much!


2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow fun times and great pics... I love the old ones too... we also went today... you got some great pumpkins...

Aunt Pat said...

Good for you to take the girls to a pumpkin patch in Singapore. Great pics.