Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Pictures

For some reason Anastasia LOVES my pajama bottoms and wears them around the apartment whenever she can find them.She wears them over her shoulders like this:
I got Anastasia's hair into her first ponytail today:

Just a cute sister moment. The girls are watching themselves in a video they made:
Way back in January Elyse and I started to make the letters of the alphabet. We have now completed it- both upper and lowercase letters- 11 months later. I am now in the process of making her an alphabet book (using her letters) on Shutterfly and will give it to her for Christmas.

4 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

they really look like sisters!

Aunt Pat said...

They really look like sisters!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love your alphabet book idea... great idea and way to stick with it for 11 months... you are a good mom.

Claire said...

we are VERY excited to come be with you all!