Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rewind to Thanksgiving

I thought I should do a post on Thanksgiving before Christmas is here :)

This Thanksgiving Toby's parents were able to come up from Indonesia to join us for a few days. The girls had a great time hanging out with them.

Elyse made peanutbutter fudge with Grammy:

And both girls had fun swinging with Gramps:





As for Thanksgiving dinner, we headed to a friend of Jennifer Willerton's named Andrea. Andrea was nice enough to open up her home to us and put out a beautiful spread. The only pictures I got were of the kids table, but you can take a peak at Andrea's blog for a few more.
 Silly faces!
 I love the look going on between Levi and Elyse. They know something and aren't telling anyone else. If they were older I think I would be a bit worried.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We did!

No comments: