Thursday, November 20, 2008

Showering Before Work

Today I joined the rest of the working world (or at least most of it), I had to shower and get dressed before I went to work. I was used to being in my PJs until about 9:00 and then I would shower and get dressed. What has changed you might ask? Well, Elyse has given up her first nap. When she napped, I would shower. Now if I want a shower I have to get up before her. Not that I stop being a mom during the night, but I still feel like I start "work" when Elyse gets up. Although I have to get up a bit earlier, I do think this new schedule will work well; we have the whole morning to go off and explore Singapore and visit friends.

Elyse, by the way, still doesn't have to get ready first thing in the morning.

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute. And I love her "bed" hair!

Kristen and Eric said...

Catherine is jealous of her beautiful hair.