Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Day

Today Elyse and I were quite busy. First we met up with some friends and went to a place called Fidgets. It is an indoor play place. We had been there once before, but Elyse didn't have a good time. Little did I know that she was sick. This time she really enjoyed herself. Instead of being hesitant like she is in some new places, she headed straight fr the ball pit. We had a great time.

After Elyse's nap we head out not knowing exactly where we would end up. I had some idea where we were going, but it all depended on the weather as we walked. Our first stop turned out to be the show suites for a new condo being built. We walked through the models and also learned that Jurong West is the up and coming area in Singapore. In the next 15 years there is going to be a lot of development in the area making it a must see for tourists and locals alike.

I didn't really feel like going home and the weather wasn't bad, so we continued to a park I had driven by. Elyse wasn't too interested in the playground, although it was nice, so we walked around and had a snack.

By this time I started to hear thunder so I decided to head back. As a rounded a corner I saw big, dark clouds, so I raced home. We didn't get caught in the rain, but I was very sweaty. We were met at our door by our neighbor and decided to hang out with her for a bit.

Elyse didn't want to leave so I went back to the apartment and made dinner while she hung out with Xu (our neighbor).

It was a great, busy day.

2 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

We have to do all of this fun stuff when we return
You are a wonderful mother

Kristen and Eric said...

looks like you are doing lots of fun things.