Sunday, February 22, 2009

Continuing to Explore

In the past couple days we have continued to explore Singapore with my parents. We showed them around our neighborhood markets and also went to Fort Canning. Fort Canning was not what I had expected. I'm not sure what I thought would be there, but this wasn't what I pictured. In the books it says it is one of the most historic places in Singapore. It boasted having Raffle's house and some war memorabilia and some other things. These things were all true, but Raffle's house was a new building completely empty and we saw a few cannons and the old gate to the fort. Although it wasn't what I thought it was going to be, it was a nice walk and we were able to enjoy the shade from the trees. Here are some pictures from our walk.



1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

very cute pictures! I am hoping for one with the 5 of you before they leave for US. Elyse sure is a beatutiful little girl!