Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Don't Spin and Drink"

"Don't spin and drink" is something I never thought I'd say, but I did. Elyse got a new cup today, one with a straw, and she loves it. She had that thing with her for about 20 minutes. One of the things Elyse was doing during those 20 minutes was spinning in circles and drinking hence the "Don't spin and drink." Here is are pictures of Elyse and her cup along with some other things she did today:


Made some tea (in boots of course),
Blew her nose,
and dusted the table (notice she used the same cloth she blew her nose on).
What a busy day!

4 comments:

Lisel said...

I love that she's wearing cute boots for making tea!

Aunt Pat said...

Quite the housekeeper! Maybe she'll go into another line of work when she grows up!

Grandma Schmidt said...

Aunt pat sent me this cute story-beware of Elyse tea
One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me. I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.


Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home. My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.


Then she says, (as only a mother would know)


"Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

Anonymous said...

She's SUPER cute and getting sooo big!!