Tuesday, February 23, 2010

26 weeks

I am a little over 26 weeks along in my pregnancy. (Sorry about the picture- I blend into the wall a bit) I am feeling pretty good overall. I do feel short of breathe every once and awhile and I may need to sit down a little more often, but other than that I am feeling ok.

Toby and I have been discussing potential names for our baby girl and I think we have a name (I'm having a hard time committing), but as of now we are going to keep that ourselves (sorry) so you can all be surprised (he, he).

In two days Elyse and I will be flying back to the States with my parents. Toby will join us in a couple weeks. I am excited to see friends and family, but I'm not looking forward to the plane ride to get there. Please pray that everyone is happy on the plane and able to sleep.

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You look great and I guess I did not put it together that today was the last I would see you for awhile... sorry i did not give you a hug goodbye... take care and she will do great on the plane... let me know if you need any benedryl??? HE EH HE

Kristen and Eric said...

Looking great! We can't wait to see you.

Aunt Pat said...

You are looking wonderful, and happy. Have a good trip, and see you soon.

Lisel said...

Can't wait to see you!!!