Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day (Socks)

Although Valentine's Day is overshadowed by New Years, we still had some Valentine's day fun (all courtesy of my parents who brought stuff from the States). Yesterday we made Valentine's Day cupcakes and today Elyse wore her new Valentine's Day clothes.


Part of the outfit was heart socks. Elyse doesn't normally wear socks because of the heat, so this seemed like a treat for her. I put on some of my festive socks to join in the fun. They lasted about 30 minutes until my feet began to sweat.

Elyse had fun sliding around on our marble floors in her socks. She had a bit too much fun because a moment after the following video was taken, I was reminded why socks and marble floors don't mix: Elyse fell and hurt her hand (nothing a kiss couldn't fix, but she had a hard time staying on her feet.) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Always chocolate on Valentine's day! And in Denver, some snow.