Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update

It's been a long time since I updated the blog- sorry. Elyse went to Jakarta and had a great time and then she resumed school. She is hesitant to go, but once she is there she likes it. Toby and I went out with some friends over the weekend to a hawker center and then a wine bar. Anastasia and Elyse were in the capable hand of our babysitter Mary. It was nice to be out without any kids. Anastasia has been grabbing things more and has been lifting her head up higher. Plus, I just finished booking our hotel for China which we will go to in September. So that's exciting. I guess you can say all is going well here in the Harkless Household. Here are some pictures from the past week or so.

Elyse sporting her new frog towel from Grammy and Gramps:

Cute Girl:

Life for Toby surrounded by girls:
Elyse took this picture of me in my new glasses:

Tummy Time:

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

great pics. and I love the one of Toby and the girls. It's so typical of what Dad's have to go through.

Grandma Schmidt said...

hi everybody
Catherine says skype me