Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random

Here are some of the Random thoughts going through my brain tonight (don't worry I'll get back to Eric and Kristen's visit soon, it's just I don't have an adult to tell all these random things too since Toby's in Korea.)

1. At dinner Elyse said her vegetables were delectable (thanks Fancy Nancy). This made me smile.

2. I think Anastansia ate more at dinner than I did. We had Polish Sausages and she ate an entire sausage plus a veggie packet and some raisins! She must be growing.

3. I have 2 pairs of shorts that I can currently wear and they don't even fit right. I can't wait until we go to the States so I can go on a shopping spree!

4. Thanks to Sid the Science Kid we made apple juice Popsicles and blue ice cubes today.

5. I can't wait for my dryer to be fixed, I hate hanging clothes to dry. Plus they are all crunchy even with fabric softener.

6. I wouldn't mind answering all of Elyse's questions if she actually listened to the answer I give instead of asking "what?"right afterward or arguing that she doesn't like my answer. It's a bit draining.

To end things here is a picture of the girls playing together:

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

I can't wait foryou to get here too!
Girls look great. I'm going to try and carve out a time you all can come over here, before you're all booked up!

Kristen and Eric said...

It is so fun when they start playing together :)