Sunday, January 29, 2012

Catch Up

In attempt to catch up on some of the things that have been happening, here are some random pictures from the past few weeks.

The girls love to dress up. It's not uncommon for them to be draped with jewelry or layered in multiple outfits.



Elyse and I had a movie night after Anastasia went to sleep. I'm not sure why Elyse was making this face, but this is the best picture I got from her.
I would like to start a once a month tradition of doing something special at night with Elyse and then when Anastasia is older, both girls. This month we watched Winnie the Pooh the movie and then next time we might have a game night or swim at night.

Anastasia copies a lot of what Elyse does. In this picture Elyse is showing me her painted nails, so Anastasia had to show me her nails too. (I'm not sure why this photo is turned- I can't get it the other way)



When Toby is away we try and Skype with him as often as possible. Sometimes the girls sit for less than a minute and then go off and do their own thing and other times they are more engaged. This time they were in rare form and were running around putting on a show for their dad.



Hopefully I'll get totally caught up with the blog soon :)

No comments: