Friday, January 27, 2012

A Walk With Anastasia Joy

About a week ago Anastasia and I went on a walk around Jurong Lake and into the Chinese Gardens. It was fun to spend some time with my youngest daughter.

In the middle of our walk Anastasia stopped and posed like this "asking" me to take her picture. This is her smile- you will see it in other pictures as well.

Anastasia likes carrying around umbrellas. If she isn't walking with it she likes to hold it on her lap in the stroller.
Look at the fountain Mommy!
I asked Anastasia to smile and this is what I got:


Mommy and daughter:
When we arrived at the Chinese Garden they were setting up for Chinese New Year. Anastasia loved all of the decorations going up.
Year of the Dragon
This is a random photo I know, but this is the first time I noticed that the bathrooms at the CHinese Gardens are decorated with toilet seats.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute. I love that you spend one-on-one time with each of your daughters.