Thursday, April 17, 2008

Exploring

Since Elyse has started crawling, she has become quite the explorer. For instance, I had put her bouncy seat in the corner thinking it wouldn't get used anymore, but she crawled over to it and started playing with it. Since she can pull herself up, she can now reach the little animals that she could only look at before. It has become a favorite toy.


Elyse also likes playing underneath the bouncy seat. Anything with tags grabs her attention.


We just got Elyse this new toy which she likes a lot. There are many things to push/pull, open, and roll. It says things in Spanish and English so I can switch modes when I get tired of hearing "green" over and over again. I can then hear "verde" over and over again :) Her favorite thing to do is turn the page of the book in the middle of the table back and forth.

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

I like the way Elyse thinks out of the box with the bouncy seat.It is good to look at things from many angles. Definitly gifted.

A said...

That table was a big hit with my kids too. Can't believe she is standing and getting around so much already!

Kristen and Eric said...

What a strong little girl!!