Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We Want More!

Perhaps I am being greedy, but these are some things I would like to see more of:

1. Elyse sleeping longer for naps. She has been getting up after only 30 minutes. She needs more sleep than that. If anyone has suggestions on how to get her to sleep longer, please let me know. (Plus, doesn't she look cute asleep)


2. Elyse trying fresh food and feeding herself. Elyse doesn't seem to like food I make like mashed up pears or pureed carrots- she likes Gerber. The other day I was eating a plum and she seemed interested, so I gave her a taste- she loved it! In this picture she is eating plums in a little net thing. I hope she will start liking other fresh foods.

3. Bows that stay in Elyse's hair. (Really I just put this picture on because she looks so darn cute- even if she isn't smiling)

1 comment:

thekeller4 said...

Yes, she does look so darn cute in that picture! I'm glad you included it. :)