Friday, October 10, 2008

Our New Apartment

We found a place. It is in the Lakeshore complex. It happens to be one of the smallest places we looked at, but it has the best layout. It also has a great view of Jurong Lake and is right by the MRT station (Lakeside if you want to look at the MRT map). Although we had to make some compromises, this places seems to fit us the best. It has an open kitchen, a study nook and 3 bedrooms. The view is wonderful. I think that's why it doesn't seem small. Toby is going to put in our request and get the ball rolling. Hopefully we should be able to move in a week or two.

5 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

Wow It looks great. I love the views. I found it on the MRT map and city map we have. i hope things speed along and you can be home soon.

Grandma Schmidt said...

I mean speed along and be home in singapore soon.

Kristen and Eric said...

Looks like a great place. How wonderful to have such great views. I can't wait to see pictures of you in your new home!

Aunt Pat said...

Congrats! I know you will feel more comfortable once you have your own things there!

A said...

Looks nice! I love hearing about yoru new adventure!