Thursday, October 16, 2008

VivoCity


After visiting the park the other day I was determined to find a playground for Elyse. I did a search online and one of the places I found was in the VivoCity Mall. I realized I had already been to this mall so I actually knew where to go. It took us about 30-40 total travel time to get there (walking and MRT). What we found when we got there was a playground and a water feature that kids could play in. I wasn't really prepared for Elyse to get wet, but it looked like so much fun so we improvised.

I found that I had a couple extra outfits and so I dressed her in one and planned to use the other as a towel. I also had some plastic bags that you usually put diapers in that I could use to put her wet clothes in after she was done.

After she was changed I let her play in the water. She really liked it for the most part. When the fountains started "spitting" or going in and out really fast, she wasn't too thrilled , but other than that she had a great time. After she played in the water, I changed her back into her original clothes and she went to play on the other stuff on the playground. A very successful day I would say.



2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

you are such a good mom! You will have so much material for your scrapbooking of the Singapore time!

Grandma Schmidt said...

The fountain looks like a lot of fun. You improvise very well!!