Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best Daughter Ever


This morning is what I need to think of when Elyse is driving me nuts. This morning Elyse was wonderful. She was friendly to people as we passed by, she entertained herself at Starbucks while I finished my drink, and she actually followed me around and listen as we walked around the mall.

When we went to the library it was more of the same. We wandered in and out of aisles and she followed me, took one book of the shelf at a time, and brought it to a table to read. She even listened as I instructed her to go in a different direction. When it was time to go home, there was no protest and she got in her stroller without pitching a fit. I know Elyse has more good times than bad, but I tend to focus on the bad. Today I wanted to focus on the good and brag about my little girl. She is the best daughter ever!

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

Told you so

Aunt Pat said...

Yes, she is. And she's learning how to have a nice day with mom..ie, doing what mom wants!

Tim said...

Now if she can only learn to change her own diapers!