Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Flies

My parents left yesterday and I already miss them. While they were here we had a great time. It was fun showing them our daily lives and all the sights of Singapore. In the middle of their visit, they went o Thailand. After they got back we went to a shoe store which happened to be by Orchard Road, so I was able to show my parents (where we stayed when we first arrived in Singapore. They also got to see the famous street with all the upscale shopping centers. My dad was able to go to an LPGA tournament here and while he did that Mom, Elyse and I went to the IMM playground. While we were there we visited the Japanese 2 dollar store and got all sorts of puppets. Now Grandma and Elyse have the same puppets and can talk to them on Skype.
Also while they were here we were able to go to the zoo and Arab Street, I learned how to make lasagna, Elyse had endless books read to her, and had a great time just hanging out in our apartment. (I seem to be having a hard time putting words together today so sorry if this post is a bit hard to read and doesn't flow.)

2 comments:

Kristen and Eric said...

sounds like you all had a great time together. I love the picture of all of you. You all look so happy.

Aunt Pat said...

Wonderful pictures and I am sure great memories!