Thursday, June 25, 2009

Airplane Park

A couple days ago we headed to a park that I used to go to as a kid. We called it airplane park because you could climb around in airplanes. They didn't have the big airplanes like they used to, but it will still be airplane park to me.

Next to the playground there was a petting zoo. Elyse had a good time petting goats, cows, pigs, and watching all sort of birds.

At the park Elyse had fun climbing on the equipment with Daddy and Grandma.
There was a man-made stream running through the park that I thought Elyse would love; I was wrong. It was a bit cold and the bottom of the stream was sand. She did have fun throwing rocks in the water and sticking her toes in a bit.


It was fun to go back to a place I used to play and watch my daughter have fun there as well.

1 comment:

Kristen and Eric said...

I loooove airplane park!!
Eric