Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Party

For Elyse's party we went over to my friend Melanie's pool. Her condo has a great kids pool and a function hall right next to it. Elyse and her friends had so much fun swimming and playing on the equipment.
After a pizza lunch everyone sang to Elyse and she blew out her candles.
We were able to coral all of the kids into a corner. This is the best shot I got. Chloe was the only kids not in the picture and a few kids were hidden behind balloons, but overall I think we did pretty good. The big kids were a big help getting all the littler kids in the same place

After the party (and a nap), Elyse opened her presents and then we decided to go for a walk. I liked these pictures. It seems like I am hardly in pictures, so I wanted include some parent/Elyse pictures.

Overall the day was great! Thank you to all of the people that were able to attend the party. You made the day memorable. If you want to see the rest of the pictures I took from Elyse's birthday and her party you can click here.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

She's a precious little girl and the party was so mch fun!

Aunt Pat said...

A wonderful party, and beautiful pictures!