Saturday, March 27, 2010

Aunts

Elyse got to visit with her aunts while she was CO. She got to play with Great Aunt Pat, Aunt Megan, Aunt Lisel, Aunt Claire and Aunt Emily. I was not so good with the camera some days so I only got pictures of Aunt Megan and Aunt Lisel. I don't know how that happened, I am usually really good about pictures. Even if you aren't pictured (sorry about that) Elyse and I still love you!

Aunt Megan

We went to the Wildlife Experience with Aunt Lisel. The had an exhibit on butterflies. Elyse and Aunt Lisel are in cocoons in this picture.

In another part of the museum, there was a place for Elyse to dress up. She looks so cute :)



Aunt Megan came back to visit and she got to be in a band with Elyse.

Yeah for Aunts!

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

I agree. Yeah for Aunts!! We love them all.