Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snow

Yes, I am a bit behind in blogging, but I just have been having so much fun in the States!

To begin with, our trip out here was so much better than expected. I always dread these trips (the flying part), but this one went very smoothly and one of the reasons was that my parents help me a lot with carrying bags and taking turns watching Elyse. I hope the flights back go as well.

When we were driving back from the airport it was snowing so I knew I would wake up to snow. This was my view out my parent's kitchen when I woke up:

It was just enough snow- enough to feel like CO and for us to play in, but not enough to mess with the roads.

This is the first time Elyse has worn feety pj's since she was an infant.


After breakfast we bundled up and headed outside.


She wasn't so sure about walking in the snow at first but liked to shovel with Grandpa.

Eventually she made it on the snow. Her favorite thing was to smash the snow on the driveway.

The next day she went out with my parents and built a snowman. I am glad she likes the snow :)

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Yes, I am glad she likes a lot of things in Colorado. It's been great having you both here.

Melanie said...

She looks adorable in her snow suit!