Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More From Colorado

We have been able to see most of our family while visiting CO. We went over to the Harkless Household and saw most of Elyse's Aunts and Uncles but some how we didn't get any pictures - I don't know how that happened...

People have also come over to visit. This is a picture of Elyse and her Great Uncle Don. I love how she is looking up at him while he reads her a story.

One day we went to a nearby park. I think we go there each time we visit. It is fun to see how much more she can do on her own. You'll notice there is still snow on the ground, but is was a great CO day. The sun was out and it was in the 50's.




I thought this was kind of a funny picture in the sense that Elyse is holding a tape player. Not many kids have ever seen a cassette tape. My mom found tapes of some of Elyse's favorite songs at Goodwill and Elyse loves listening to them.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

great picture of don and elyse! and with the tape player!!