Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just Mommy and Me

I spend most of my days with Elyse, but recently (since 29 May) Elyse and I haven't had any one-on-one outings, so day I decided we needed a Mommy and Elyse day. I gave her a choice of lunch- a restaurant or a picnic. She picked a picnic so we packed up our lunch and headed to the Jurong Central Park.

We had a lot of fun. We ate, played soccer, played in the sand, watched kites, blew bubbles, and then headed into the mall for some ice cream and new shoes :) I would like to have more Mommy and Elyse outings; it's fun to hang out with a 3 year old.


Here we are looking t kites. As I was trying to take the picture Elyse kept putting her hands in front of her face- hence the laughing.


Here is that Singapore Pose again:


I love this picture:

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

What a lucky girl, and a wonderful mom

Lisel said...

love the picture of the two of you laughing together!!! so fun!