Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stuff

Here is some stuff we have been up to.

We got a great Valentine's Day package from my mom and dad. In it was this outfit. This is the first time I put tights on someone other than myself. It's a bit tricky. Oh, and don't you love Elyse's pose. Look at that "attitude."


Elyse also got a haircut. This time she wanted some color sprayed in it. Can you see the red?


I like this picture for whatever reason even though it is very bright/white.
We played dress up today. Anastasia is checking herself out in the mirror.
Sister love.

I have trying to think on new things I could do with Elyse. I want to be crafty, but didn't know where to start and I don't have much supplies. It's not like there is a Hobby Lobby down the street. I looked at some websites and got a bit overwhelmed, so I decided to start simple: with the letters of the alphabet. I was thinking of doing 1 a week, but Elyse has been very excited about them so we have done 6 in the last 3 days or so. Her is her art wall. The round plate thing is from church. She wanted that hung up too.

3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

very cute, and creative!

Aunt Pat said...

I love the light picture of Elyse...very artsy. And her wall art is cool!

Claire said...

I'm TOTALLY jealous of the red hair! love it! and way to go mom, i LOVE your letters on the wall. good creativity and fun that Elyse loves it! me too!