Saturday, March 26, 2011

GimSports

Yesterday I took the girls to GimSports in Turf City. It's a gymnastics place that has an open gym three days a week. This is the first time I had heard about it. It's amazing how even after 2 1/2 years of being in Singapore that I can find new places to go to.

Both Elyse and Anastasia were a bit overwhelmed when we first got there. Anastasia just sat for awhile taking things in. Elyse would go play on something and then if someone else came by she would hurry back to me. After awhile both girls warmed up to the place and had a good time.



Jumping on the trampoline was Elyse's favorite thing.

This is the first time Anastasia has been to a place with big foam things to crawl and climb on. She loved it.


When we got home Elyse and I looked up some gymnastic videos on YouTube. She was pretty impressed with all the tricks and flips people were doing.
This is a great place. I will definitely be taking the girls back there again.

No comments: