Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Indoor Fun

When we have visitors they bring stuff from the States that we have requested and sometimes they bring gifts. This headband was a gift to Elyse. The flower is huge and Elyse loves it.

Grandma getting her hair done by Elyse.

Now that Anastasia is older the girls can enjoy baths together. I think I might have over done the bubble bath (another gift from the States)...



A day wouldn't be complete without playing dress up:


My parents come back from Bali tonight so I will have more pictures of our adventures with them. (This time I will take more pictures of Grandpa :))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute

Kristen and Eric said...

looks like you are all having a great time. Thanks for all of the pictures!!

Kristen and Eric said...

Looks like you are all having a great time. Thanks for the pictures!