Friday, March 25, 2011

Randon Pictures and Updates

I have been converting my blog into a book and when I was editing it I ran across this picture of Elyse when she was about 20 months old.
I then had this picture which was taken about 2 years later. Look how much she has grown!

The alphabet that Elyse has been creating is done (at least all of the capital letters). I think it looks great and she knows all her letters and all of the sounds they make.


Elyse has been is swim lessons for a few weeks now and we decided to get her some goggles to perhaps motivate her to put her head in the water. She hasn't done that yet, but she sure looks goofy in them. I can see this picture reappearing in a high school year book or something, he, he.



Elyse got these shiny shoes in the mail the other day. She LOVES them! She wears them all of the time. They are covered with glitter which means our house (and ourselves) are also covered in glitter- it's as if we have all been sprinkled with fairy dust. :) If only we could fly...


One of Elyse's favorite activities is to play on our bed which mean jumping, wrestling and tickling. Here Anastasia is getting in on the fun.


Elyse also likes playing in Anastasia's crib. Here she took Anastasia's blanket and put it on her head and pretended she was Mary (as in Jesus' mother).


Anastasia also likes playing in her crib with Elyse. In the last couple of pictures can you tell which Harkless girl is who?



Random I know, but now you know what's been going on. :)

No comments: