Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Adventures

While Toby and I had our own adventures, Elyse had some of her own (with and without us).

Here is Elyse at the Children's Museum in Denver. I think she looks so grown up in this picture.

While Toby and I were in Mexico, Elyse went to the zoo with my parents and her Aunt Pat. This was the first time Elyse was on a carousel. She didn't last long on the cheetah, but I guess she still liked the ride in Grandma's arms.Elyse was bouncing around in a "bouncy house" at Monkey Business and I captured when I captured this picture. Doesn't she look like she is having the best time!? Elyse was able to go to Monkey Business twice, which is an indoor play area, once with Grandma and and Pat and then once with me and some friends. She loved it. Everything was just her size.We also went on the red rocks by my parent's house for family photos, the park a few times and went to a pool with slides and other great water things.

I had a video I wanted to add, but the program is being dumb and it won't upload.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

She does look grown up and concentrating so hard!

Aunt Pat said...

a good time was had by all. First time is many many years that I was on a carosel