Friday, July 24, 2009

First trip back to IMM

Today we met some friends at IMM. The kids played in the water and on the playground. They seemed to all want to be on the merry-go-round which was very convenient for videos/pictures :)



I am coming to realize more and more that when you are away from your family, your friends become your family. People come and go in this type of family, but you always feel welcome. It was great to see part of my Singaporean "Family" today. They help keep the homesickness at bay.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

And I missed it :-( Ugh, I need get out more and stop being so "under the weather!" At least I'll see you all tomorrow, minus the kids!

Grandma Schmidt said...

I am happy you have found so many friends. We miss you and wish Scotty could beam us up!

Aunt Pat said...

So cute!!