Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family

I think the theme of our trip back to North America was family. We visited with family in CO and then when we went to Mexico we also got to hang out with our family. It is so wonderful when you get along with your in-laws and your husband gets along with your family. In our travels we were able to see all of our immediate family and some extended family. This is amazing since everyone is so spread out throughout the US and the world.

One big bonus while hanging out with family was that Elyse and my niece, Cate, got along really well. They are only 3 months apart in age and I hope they grow up to be great friends. Here are a few pictures of them play along with my brother and his wife.



This was one of their favorite games: "RUN"

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awww, love the bath tub shot!!

Grandma Schmidt said...

I hope some day the "girls" go on a road trip.

Aunt Pat said...

yes, I think your comments are right on!