Monday, April 18, 2011

More Opera House Anyone?

After the aquarium and some naps we headed to Circular Quay to look around and see the Opera House, etc. all lit up. That was our plan anyway. We did go to Circular Quay and walk around the area called The Rocks- a historic part of Sydney- but before long it began to rain :(

We stopped at a German place to have a pretzel (yum) and then went to dinner after the rain stopped. I'm not sure what happened (maybe just being out with two kids) but our evening became a little stressful and I didn't really have time to get pictures of the area at night. I was bummed, but I did get some pictures on the way to Circular Quay which I liked. So if you're not tired of looking at the Opera House enjoy the following pictures:





I wanted to make sure I was in at least one picture with the Opera House in the background- See I was on this vacation too!


See the clouds rolling in-





What our Ferry looked like:

Sunset reflecting on the Opera House



This cruise ship was the same one Toby and I were on for our honeymoon- crazy!




1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

You are becoming a great photographer!