Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random Pictures From Australia

Here are a few pictures from our trip I thought you might find interesting.

These are Port Jackson shark eggs. They are in a corkscrew shape. Imagine laying that type of egg- ouch.


I like these frogface/frogmouth birds. I'm not sure why, but I do. One way they protect themselves is to blend into the tree branch. They do look like they could be part of the tree.


Again, I don't know why I got a kick out of this, but I did. This is the Australian crosswalk sign.



Cute Elyse :)



Elyse standing on Sydney.




As we were waiting for our ferry to Manly Beach Toby got the girls to sit by these Aborigines selling their CD of techno didgeridoo music and posing for tourists.




One more picture of Manly Beach. I just think the clouds are cool.




Our trip to Sydney was wonderful. I am so glad we took this opportunity to visit another country/continent while we are in this part of the world.

No comments: