Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little Gym

For Anastasia's 1st birthday my parents, Aunt Pat and Uncle Don got Anastasia some sessions at Little Gym. At first she wasn't so sure about it, but now she loves it. At Little Gym they learn basic gymnastic moves: rolls, hanging on the bars, balancing, etc.

Here she is with her teacher learning the basics of a back-handspring:

Although the teacher looks concerned in the picture, she was actually very impressed with how Anastasia looked for the ground and flipped her legs over all on her own.

Bubble time.
This is a random picture. After Little Gym I had to use the bathroom (TMI I know) and I was wondering how I was going to keep Anastasia from touching everything- this was the solution:


In the family bathroom they had this little chair just for toddlers. I had seen them before, but never had A with me. I worked like a charm! I think they should have these everywhere!

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

I'm so glad she likes it!

Aunt Pat said...

Very ingenious little seat in BR.