Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pants

The streak is over. Since coming to Singapore I have not worn pants until today. I know what some of you are thinking, and no, I haven't been running around Singapore half naked. It has been so hot, that I have been wearing shorts and skirts. So, what caused me to end my streak of 3 1/2 months? Well, it was our church. It is so cold in there because of the AC that I decided to wear pants today. I was a bit more comfortable but next week I might bring a jacket. It reminds me a bit of our church in Texas. While I am on the subject of streaks, here are some other things I haven't done (but usually do) since being in Singapore:
  1. Drive
  2. Weigh myself (we don't have a scale)
  3. Get a haircut (this will probably happen soon)
  4. Clean my house (the maid does it :))

No comments: